Weakly infeasible SDPs from Pataki-Touzov
This page contains problem instances generated in the paper
- An echelon form of weakly infeasible semidefinite programs and bad projections of the psd cone
by G. Pataki and A. Touzov
The “clean” instances are accompanied by a visualization, in the “img” directory. Some of the matrices prove infeasibility of the SDP, and some prove not-strong-infeasibility.
- For example, here is a visualization for the SDP coming from trying to find a sum-of-squares decomposition of the Motzkin polynomial. This SDP is described in detail in the paper.
- Download mini instances from here (approx. 0.8 MB)
- Download small instances from here (approx. 4 MB)
- Download medium instances from here (approx. 28 MB)
- Download large instances from here (approx. 196 MB)
- Download all instances from here (approx. 228 MB)
Feel free to send me comments, suggestions, or email me if you find any broken links.