Some of my talks and talks of my students are here. Some of these are crosslisted under “Research interests, and selected publications”. That page also contains some older talks.
- Combinatorial characterizations in semidefinite programming: how elementary row operations help Simons Institute, Berkeley, April 2019.
- Sieve-SDP: a simple facial reduction algorithm to preprocess semidefinite programs poster talk of Yuzixuan Zhu at the 2018 Princeton Optimization Day, sept 2018. Poster prize in the Algorithms category.
- Sieve-SDP: a simple facial reduction algorithm to preprocess semidefinite programs talk of Yuzixuan Zhu at ISMP 2018,July 2018
- Bad semidefinite programs, now with short proofs talk at Fields Institute, Workshop on Modern Convex Optimization and Applications July 2017
- Exact duals and short certificates of infeasibility and weak infeasibility in conic linear programming Shinji Mizuno birthday conference, Aug 2016
- Combinatorial certificates in semidefinite programming Danish Technical University, June 2016. This talk roughly combines the two talks below.
- Exact duality in semidefinite programming based on elementary reformulations Tamas Terlaky’s birthday conference June 2015
- Bad semidefinite programs: they all look the same UC San Diego, May 2014